Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – There are times when you will feel that your cellphone speaker is not working as it should.
For this reason, it is important to know how to clean cellphone speakers so that the audio quality sounds clearer.
You can use the method below for iPhone users. Although there are many methods to clean iPhone speakers, in this article there are three main methods that you can use.
Summarized from various sources, here are the details:
How to clean iPhone speakers using a soft bristled brush
Apple itself recommends using a soft-bristled brush to clean iPhone speakers.
Here’s how to clean iPhone speakers using a soft-bristled brush:
– If you have a case or screen protector on your iPhone, remove it first.
– Now, focus the flashlight on the iPhone speaker so you can see it clearly.
– Next, take a soft bristled brush that is clean and dry and will not damage the iPhone. You can use a brush or makeup brush to clean the speaker.
– Then start brushing the speakers side by side but make sure you do it gently.
-Repeat this several times to remove dust from the speaker.
– Tap the brush in between to remove additional access dust.
You can also try this method to remove dust from the bottom speaker hole near the charging point. Caranta by slowly inserting the brush into the speaker hole and turning it slowly. Then take out the brush to remove any dirt or dust.
Using painter’s tape
Another way to clean iPhone speakers is to use tape.
– Remove the case and screen protector, if any, from your iPhone.
– Place a flashlight to see the speakers better.
– Then, wrap a small piece of tape around your fingertip with the sticky side on the bottom.
– Next, move your finger side by side on the speaker to collect dust. But make sure you don’t put too much pressure on it.
Using a toothpick
Finally, you can use a toothpick to clean the cellphone speaker. However, because toothpicks are sharp objects, you have to be very careful when using them.
-Remove the phone case and screen protector from your iPhone.
– Then use the pointed side of a toothpick, gently clean the speaker hole.
-Remember, don’t apply extra pressure when doing it
-Continue to tilt the toothpick sideways and up to remove dust and avoid damage.
If your iPhone’s sound quality doesn’t improve even after trying these methods, the problem may lie with the iPhone’s software.
Asia’s Richest People Sell Cheap 4G Cellphones, Here’s the Price