Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas)/Minister of National Development Planning Suharso Monoarfa proposed additional spending of IDR 506 billion for next year. Suharso conveyed this at the Bappenas working meeting with Commission XI, Monday (11/9/2023).
Suharso said that this addition was needed to strengthen the evaluation and control of national development performance, strengthen the control of planning and implementation of planning, strengthen the capacity of HR planners and include employee spending needs.
“For example, for the national development planning, we hope to get an additional IDR 350 billion and management support of IDR 150 billion,” he said.
This management support includes adjustments to performance allowances and additional PPPK formation of 533 people with a value of IDR 155.7 billion.
Thus, the total additional amount is IDR 506.16 billion. This is much bigger than this year where Bappenas was only given a budget of IDR 1.6 trillion.
“An additional Rp. 506 billion is to cover when the budget was around Rp. 1.6 trillion. If we look at previously, Rp. 1.6 trillion is also low,” said Suharso.
Photo: Working Meeting of Bappenas and Commission XI DPR RI, Monday (11/9/2023). (Screenshot of Commission XI DPR RI Youtube Channel)
Working Meeting of Bappenas and Commission XI DPR RI, Monday (11/9/2023). (Screenshot of Commission XI DPR RI Youtube Channel)
For 2024 itself, Bappenas is asking for a budget of IDR 2.1 trillion. The following is a list of a number of priority programs that will be implemented by Bappenas RI
Work Plan Based on Function
1. Preparation of RKP 2025
2. Preparation of a Roadmap for Indonesia’s Economic Transformation
3. Publication of RPJPN 2025-2045 and Finalization of RPJMN 2025-2029
4. Socialization and Publication of the 2025-2045 RPJP
1. Strengthening synchronization of planning applications (KRISNA) with budgeting applications (SAKTI)
2.Continue the integration of the use of alternative/non-APBN financing sources in major projects
– Control function:
1.Continue the preparation of the Synchronization Plan for the K/L Renja E-Monev Application with the Ministry of Finance’s SMART Application
2. Monitoring and controlling the achievement of major project targets
3. Conduct an evaluation of the implementation of the 2023 RKP to provide input on development focus themes in the 2025 RKP
4. Final evaluation of the 2020-2024 RPJMN
1. Preparation for Indonesia’s participation in Expo Osaka 2025 in Japan
2.Continue structuring and strengthening development partners
3. preparation of DAK policies and planning
4. Coordination of SDI implementation
5. Coordination of integrated urban and village development
6. Support for IKN
7. Implementation of SDG’s accelerated development
8. Action plan for development of Papua, NTT, Maluku
1. Proposed initiation of implementation of the Indonesian aerospace ecosystem development roadmap 2022-2045
2. Facilities for continuous improvement of planning institutions
3. Developing cross-sector collaboration models in poverty alleviation
4.Knowledge sharing of South-South and triangular cooperation
5. developing funding patterns for geopark development
6. Coordination of food estate implementation.
7. implementation of social protection reform
8. Strengthening the National Food System platform
Windfall! Jokowi Increases Civil Servant Tukin in 3 Agencies