Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – You can check your own credit score. There are at least four platforms that can be accessed online to check credit history.
Previously, the credit score service, BI Checking by Bank Indonesia had been replaced. This time it was transferred to the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
The name of the service has also changed to OJK Financial Information Service System (SLIK). The platform provides information on the credit history of banking and other financial institution customers recorded on the Ideb service or Debtor Information, and this can be accessed via the idebku.ojk.go.id website.
Here’s how to check your credit score through these 4 platforms:
- Enter the website www.idscore.id
- Click Check Your Credit Score Now
- Create an account first. Enter the requested personal data and also enter the password, PIN, and captcha code.
- If you have opened me, you can also check credit score data via this site.
- Access the Cekaja.com page
- Click Check Your Score
- You will be asked to fill out the form provided, including personal data. Follow the steps to the end.
- Download the Life Score application on the App Store or Play Store
- Create an account first.
- Follow the steps for filling in your personal data to the end, including entering your phone number
How to use idebku.ojk.go.id
- Go to the idebku.ojk.go.id page
- Click the registration button
- Enter the requested data, from the type of debtor, nationality, type of identity of the debtor and identity number.
- Fill in personal data, from full name, gender, place and date of birth, address, province, email and cellphone number.
- Click the Next button
- Upload ID photos, self-portraits with ID cards, and self-portraits. Upload the photo according to the instructions provided.
- Click Next
- If the data is correct, tick the description of all the data submitted is correct and ready to comply with the terms and conditions at OJK, press the Submit Application button.
- There will be a notification of Successful Registration as well as a visible registration number and can be copied. Press the Close button to close the notification.
- You can check the application status by pressing the Service Status button and entering the registration number.
- OJK will process the application and send it via email no later than 1 day after the application is completed.
Terms of BI Checking – SLIK OJK
The following are the requirements for carrying out this check:
Individual Debtor Terms
- KTP for Indonesian Citizens
- Passport for Foreign Nationals
Business Entity Debtor Requirements
- Management Identity (KTP for Indonesian Citizens, Passport for Foreigners)
- TIN of business entity
- Deed of establishment/first articles of association
- The latest amendment to the articles of association indicating changes in the management of the Business Entity.
Terms of Debtors who died
- Identity of heirs (KTP for Indonesian Citizens, Passport for Foreigners)
- Original documents certifying the debtor’s death issued by the authorities; And
- Documents showing kinship/heir relations.
Wow, Suddenly Ganjar Meets Sandi and the Stage in Semarang