Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – People can check their own credit scores online. However, it should be noted that checking is no longer via BI Checking.
Checks can be done through the Financial Information Services System or SLIK belonging to the Financial Services Authority (OJK). The system has an Ideb service which can be accessed via idebku.ojk.go.id.
Ideb contains customer credit history information. This information contains data from banks to financial institutions.
OJK itself is currently working on establishing a Fintech Lending data center (Pusdafil). That way, loan applications via online loans (pinjol) will be integrated with SLIK.
“We hope that there will be a pusdafil, because with this lending funding transaction data can be monitored daily, and can be connected to the OJK SLIK,” said the Chief Executive Supervisor of Financing Institutions, Venture Capital Companies, Microfinance Institutions and Other Financial Services Institutions Agusman, during the OJK Press Conference , in Central Jakarta, Friday, (18/8/2023).
“So it can be used to monitor creditworthiness and ensure customers are healthy,” he added.
Meanwhile, to check SLIK, the public needs to prepare the requirements depending on the debtor criteria submitted. Here are the requirements:
Conditions for Individual Debtors
- KTP for Indonesian Citizens
- Passports for Foreign Citizens
Requirements for Business Entity Debtors
- Management Identity (KTP for Indonesian citizens, Passport for foreigners)
- TIN of business entity
- Deed of establishment/first articles of association
- The latest amendment to the articles of association indicating changes in the management of the Business Entity.
Conditions for a debtor who dies
- Identity of heirs (KTP for Indonesian citizens, Passport for foreigners)
- Original document explaining the debtor’s death issued by the authorities; And
- Documents showing family relationships/heirs.
How to check credit score online
- Go to the idebku.ojk.go.id page
- Click the registration button
- Enter the requested data, from debtor type, nationality, debtor identity type and identity number.
- Fill in your personal data, including full name, gender, place and date of birth, address, province, email and cellphone number.
- Click the Next button
- Upload a photo of your identity, a photo of yourself with your identity card, and a photo of yourself. Upload the photo according to the instructions provided.
- Click Next
- If the data is correct, check the information that all the data submitted is correct and ready to comply with the terms and conditions of the OJK, press the Submit Application button.
- There will be a notification of Successful Registration and the registration number will be visible and can be copied.
- Press the Close button to close the notification.
- You can check the application status by pressing the Service Status button and entering the registration number.
- OJK will process the application and send it via email no later than 1 day after the application is completed.
Indonesian Fintech Joins in Using AI, Will Borrowing Money Be More Difficult?