Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – Credit score checking services can be done anywhere and anytime online, namely by using the Financial Information Service System (SLIK) from the Financial Services Authority or OJK.
You can check your SLIK via the Idebku platform. To access it, you can enter the idebku.ojk.go.id site.
The SLIK service will provide information regarding the credit history of the public through banks and other financial institutions. Including regarding the smoothness of one’s installments.
On its official website, OJK explains that SLIK can be used to assess the quality of a debtor. This system is useful for several things, such as expediting the process of providing funds.
Apart from that, it can also be used for the implementation of credit risk management to financing human resource management and verification for cooperation with SLIK Reporters with third parties. Finally, it aims to improve the discipline of the financial industry.
The OJK is also developing SLIK, namely by establishing a Fintech Lending data center (Pusdafil). Later online loan applications (pinjol) will also be integrated with SLIK.
Chief Executive for Supervision of Financing Institutions, Venture Capital Companies, Microfinance Institutions and Other Financial Services Institutions Agusman explained that this method would allow funding transaction data to be monitored on a daily basis. Including directly connected with SLIK.
“So it can be used to monitor creditworthiness and ensure that customers are healthy,” he said, during the OJK Press Conference, in Central Jakarta, Friday (18/8/2023).
Terms and How to Check Credit Scores
To check your credit score, first make sure you meet the debtor’s requirements, both individuals and business entities. In addition, there are also conditions for debtors who have died.
The following are the terms of the debtor:
Individual Debtor Terms
- KTP for Indonesian Citizens
- Passport for Foreign Nationals
Business Entity Debtor Requirements
- Management Identity (KTP for Indonesian Citizens, Passport for Foreigners)
- TIN of business entity
- Deed of establishment/first articles of association
- The latest amendment to the articles of association indicating changes in the management of the Business Entity.
Terms of Debtors who died
- Identity of heirs (KTP for Indonesian Citizens, Passport for Foreigners)
- Original documents certifying the debtor’s death issued by the authorities; And
- Documents showing kinship/heir relations.
Check Credit Score Through Idebku
Meanwhile, follow these steps to check your score via Idebku:
- Go to the idebku.ojk.go.id page
- Click the registration button
- Enter the requested data, from the type of debtor, nationality, type of identity of the debtor and identity number.
- Fill in personal data, from full name, gender, place and date of birth, address, province, email and cellphone number.
- Click the Next button
- Upload ID photos, self-portraits with ID cards, and self-portraits. Upload the photo according to the instructions provided.
- Click Next
- If the data is correct, tick the description of all the data submitted is correct and ready to comply with the terms and conditions at OJK, press the Submit Application button.
- There will be a notification of Successful Registration as well as a visible registration number and can be copied. Press the Close button to close the notification.
- You can check the status of the application by pressing the Service Status button and entering the registration number.
OJK will process the application and send it via email no later than 1 day after the application is completed.
Indonesian Fintech Participates in Using AI, Borrowing Money Will Be More Difficult?