Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – Editing files in PDF format can be done in various ways. You don’t have to always use the Adobe Acrobat DC application.
Files can be edited directly on a smartphone or laptop. Here’s an easy way, summarized by CNBC Indonesia, Friday (1/9/2023)
Microsoft Word can be used to edit PDF documents. But before that, first change the PDF format to .doc or .docx, namely by going to online PDF conversion websites which are widely available on the internet.
You can find the conversion website by searching for it in the browser search engine used. If it has been converted to Word, follow these steps to edit it:
1. Select the PDF file to edit then right click.
2. Click Open With and scroll until there is a Word option.
3. After that, click Word and information will appear stating that the PDF file will be edited via a Word document,
4. Don’t forget to click Ok.
5. Wait for the conversion process to take place.
6. When finished, the document will appear on the Word worksheet.
7. Edit according to your needs.
8. To save it, you only need to go to the Save or Save As menu.
9. If you want to save in PDF format, please click Save As, then select a storage location, name the document and set the document type to PDF.
To edit PDFs via Google Docs, first make sure the device is connected to the internet. Here’s how to edit it:
1. Upload the PDF document to your Google Drive account.
2. Open the document in Google Drive.
3. Then click the “Open with Google Docs” option in the middle of the top.
4. The document will open in Google Docs and you can directly edit the file.
5. After finishing editing, download the file so that it is stored on the device. Click file > download > click the PDF document you want to save in PDF format.
You can edit simply with Preview Macbook. For example changing the shape, size, or color of the text. Its features are almost the same as Microsoft Word. Here’s how to edit it:
1. Open the PDF document you want to edit.
2. Open tools and click Annotate in the Dropdown.
3. Then click Text to edit the PDF file.
Edit on Smartphone
You can use the WPS application to edit PDFs on HP. Check these steps to edit it:
1. Download the WPS Office application on the Google Play Store.
2. Open the PDF document with the WPS Office application.
3. Click Tools to start editing the document.
4. Save the edited document back on your HP storage.