Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – President Joko Widodo is scheduled to inaugurate the operation of the Jabodebek LRT at Cawang Station, East Jakarta, Monday (28/8/2023). Jokowi will first try the Jabodebek LRT from Harjamukti Station, Cibubur at 08.30 WIB.
From Harjamukti Station, Jokowi will be on the Jabodebek LRT to Cawang Station, East Jakarta. At the station, Jokowi will directly inaugurate the operation of the Jabodebek LRT. After inaugurating, Jokowi will return to take the Jabodebek LRT to Dukuh Atas Station to return to the State Palace.
“Today I have again confirmed all intermodal integration routes around Cikoko and Cawang. I have also ensured that the flow is running well, for people who use other modes of transportation to and from the Jabodebek LRT,” said the Minister of Transportation Budi Karya in an official statement, Sunday (27 /8/2023).
The plan is that after it is inaugurated by Jokowi, the public will be able to directly access this mode of mass transportation. The operating distance of the Jabodebek LRT is 44.3 km which is divided into 2 routes, namely Jakarta Dukuh Atas Station – Harjamukti Cibubur Station and Jakarta Dukuh Atas Station – Jati Mulya Station Bekasi.
Photo: Appearance of the Jabodebek LRT ahead of operation next Monday, August 28 2023. (Doc. KAI)
The appearance of the Jabodebek LRT ahead of operating next Monday, August 28 2023. (Doc. KAI)
According to the plan, the public can access the Jabodebek LRT at 14.00 WIB. People who want to ride the Jabodebek LRT can directly use e-money / electronic money cards to make transactions at LRT stations with a flat ticket price of IDR 5,000 one way to all destinations.
Jabodebek LRT has 18 stations, where each station has been integrated with a number of other modes of transportation such as Electric Rail Trains (KRL), Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) such as: Transjakarta, Trans Patriot Bekasi, Transjabodetabek (Royal Trans), Angkots, and so on.
The integrations available at a number of Jabodebek LRT Stations include the following:
- The Harjamukti LRT Station is integrated with the Transjakarta Cibubur Junction Bus Stop where regular Transjakarta, Transjabodetabek, Royaltrans, Microtrans, Depok Urban Transportation (Angkot) modes, and KWK Angkot are available.
- The Ciracas LRT Station is integrated with the Microtrans and KWK Angkot modes of transportation.
- Kampung Rambutan LRT Station is directly integrated with Regular Transjakarta, Transjabodetabek, Microtrans, Bekasi Urban Transport (Angkot), and KWK Angkot.
- The Taman Mini LRT Station is integrated with the Garuda Taman Mini Transjakarta Bus Stop where regular Transjakarta, Royaltrans, Microtrans, Bekasi Urban Transport (Angkot) and KWK Angkot modes are available.
- The Cawang LRT Station is integrated with the BNN Transjakarta Bus Stop where regular Transjakarta and Transjabodetabek modes of transportation are available.
- The Ciliwung LRT Station is integrated with the Cawang Ciliwung Transjakarta Bus Stop where Regular Transjakarta modes of transportation are available.
- The Cikoko LRT Station is integrated with the Cawang Ciliwung Transjakarta Bus Stop and the Cawang KRL Station where Regular Transjakarta and KRL Commuter Line modes are available.
Jokowi admits that he is comfortable riding the Jabodebek LRT, asking for this to be repaired